Saving Grace is committed to . . .
Providing an affordable & safe place to live where each resident will find acceptance and solace. The Saving Grace home mirrors dormitory style living, with both private & shared space, where residents can develop self-discipline & interpersonal skills.
- Offering local growth opportunities: Northwest Arkansas is rich with career and educational opportunities to help in the development of personal & marketable skills. We help each young woman identify these resources & utilize them in reaching her fullest potential.
- Helping residents develop supportive relationships: Saving Grace helps each resident develop friendships and lifelong connections with mentors where she will find acceptance, personal growth challenges, and sustainability for both now & in the future.
- Equipping young women with life skills they need to excel, not just survive: Each resident participates in weekly Life Skills classes taught by community members with skills & interests in various subjects.
- Encouraging citizenship opportunities and community involvement: In addition to the contributions that each resident makes to the Saving Grace house and community, she also makes a regular contribution to her community through volunteerism at a local non-profit and involvement in a local church or civic organization.
- Instilling courage to reconcile with past trauma or hurt: We strongly encourage each resident to participate in Christian-based counseling and/or a support group in order to confront personal hurts, take the time to grieve, and develop healthy coping skills. Through these supports she will be better equipped to face life’s difficulties with strength, perseverance, and resiliancy.