How can you be a friend of grace?
In the heart of Rogers sits a little house on Poplar St. where, for the past eight years, lives have been changing for generations to come. Since our doors opened in 2009, 13 rooms in a renovated convent have been a refuge for over 100 young women in our community. These 18-25-year-olds who have aged out of foster care, or who otherwise found themselves homeless, make the brave choice each day to participate in our program, to overcome their circumstances, and to fight for their futures.
By becoming a Friend of Grace Sponsor, you will directly support one of the 13 rooms at Saving Grace, and the young woman who currently calls it home. You will receive monthly updates about the brave young woman in your room and the other exciting work being done at Saving Grace.
Your $5,000 Friend of Grace Sponsorship makes it possible for Saving Grace to provide:
• Safe & Secure Housing
• Health Support including check-ups, eye exams, dental check-ups and mental health support
• Counseling Services both traditional and equine options
• Healthy Relationships through Mentoring relationships with women in the community
• Educational support like school supplies, tutoring, healthy food options and textbooks
• Healing Experiences like birthday celebrations, holidays, and achievements worth celebrating
• The ability to dream outside of their current circumstances and plan for the future—for the first time!
In return for your $5,000 Friend of Grace Sponsorship you will receive:
• Monthly updates about the young woman in your room and other activities in the house
• 2 seats at our annual community luncheon Butterflies & Blooms
• A subscription to our biannual newsletter, Grace Repurposed
• Name and logo recognition outside of your sponsored room
• Year-long recognition on the Saving Grace website
• Recognition on Saving Grace social media sites
For more information please contact Cherri Rodriguez at (479) 372-1785 or email@example.com
Download a printable PDF Here